Motorline Direct have been recognised as being within the Country’s Motor Trader Top 50 Independent Dealers.
Would you like to join our expanding and forward thinking Company?
TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVES - Shepshed - OTE £30,000
About the Job
As a Trainee Sales Executive you will have:
- A customer focused attitude
- A genuine desire to learn and develop vehicle knowledge and sales technique
- Ability to convey enthusiasm every time you interact with a customer, whether face to face, over the telephone or via e-mail
As a Trainee Sales Executive your passion for delivering 'customer excellence' will mean that you are able to:
- Quickly build rapport
- Understand the Customer’s individual requirements
- Recommend the best products/services
- You will actively maximise every sales opportunity, overachieve on targets and exceed customer expectations by always acting with integrity and professionalism whilst representing Motorline Direct.
What we are looking for in a Trainee Sales Executive candidate
We believe that customer service, selling skills and experience can transfer between different industries so we would welcome applications from people both within the car industry but also from other sales environments.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication and proven sales skills
- Experience of delivering incredible service in a customer facing role
- The drive to exceed targets on a monthly basis
- Ambition to become an experienced Sales Executive
- Full Driving Licence
What's the package?
As a Trainee Sales Executive you will receive a guaranteed basic salary, with a realistic OTE £30,000.
Our highest performing Sales Executives earn in excess of £60,000 which is achieved through hard work and determination and is available to all of our trainees. All of our commissions are un-capped.
You will receive training to maximise your earning potential from both in-house and external sources. We also offer great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday
- Company car after successful completion of probationary period
- Company pension scheme
- Finance Accreditations
Do you think you have what it takes?
J R House
Ashby Road Central