Having sold our first car over 20 years ago, Motorline Direct take pride in providing good quality used vehicles at a competitive price. That said, we also understand that our customers want good aftersales service and long term peace of mind motoring. Therefore, as a minimum, all of our vehicles come with a 12 month AA warranty dealer care extended guarantee (gold cover) and a 12 month AA breakdown cover as standard! Terms & Conditions apply
AA Warranty Dealer Care Extended Guarantee (Gold Cover)
For further peace of mind, why not extend your standard 12 month AA Warranty to a 24 or 36 month Gold AA Warranty Dealer Care Extended Guarantee for a small additional cost?
The Gold AA Warranty Dealer Care Extended Guarantee covers your vehicle for all mechanical and electrical components where they were supplied as part of the manufacturer's original specification. Please click here for full terms & conditions.
You're covered in Mainland Europe for up to 60 days, subject to full terms and conditions.
In the event of a valid claim, the Guarantee will contribute up to £100 towards accommodation or rail fare expenses if you break down away from home. Up to £50 per day to a hire a replacement vehicle if your vehicle can’t be repaired within eight working hours and up to £50 contribution towards vehicle recovery to a garage. Terms & Conditions apply.
Please ask a member of our Sales team for more information!
Eligibility - This guarantee is is available for passenger cars, vans and light commercial vehicles up to 3,500kg GVW that are resgistered within the United Kingdom and does not cover vehicles that are used for hire or reward(e.g taxi, minibus / private hire or driving tuition).
The Dealer Care Extended Guarantee is administered on behalf of the dealer by AA Warranty. AA Warranty is a trademark of AA Group of Companies and is used with its permission under licence to Motorway Direct Plc.
Under the AA Dealer Promise, we pledge to offer our customers the following:
• Provide a minimum of 6 months MOT on all vehicles
• Offer a road test to ensure the vehicle meets your requirements
• Hand over all essential documents including V5 registration document, MOT certificate and any available service records
• Provide a free history check on every vehicle
• Welcome any vehicle inspection by us or any other independent third party, prior to purchase
• Professionally prepare and hand over the vehicle in a good condition
• Be audited by us once a year to ensure compliance with this Dealer Promise
• Enable you to escalate issues to us and we will mediate between you and the Dealer
• The Dealer will honour their obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to protect your purchase
Visit theaa.com to claim your 12 months breakdown cover when you buy a vehicle through us or ask a member of our sales team